Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Hour

Alright, tonights post is going to be a little abnormal. For one, I've been at a happy hour for two hours and am about to head out for a fun filled evening with my wife, brother and his gf. However, my normal bus decided to be early and I missed. Now I'm on a different bus and am having said brother pick me up, throwing a wrench in the plans. Many beers will need to be gifted as a result of poor bus performance.

With that said, my review will be of the beer that I drank at happy hour, from memory. Sierra Nevada pale ale. This is their staple beer. If you have had Sierra Nevada before it's most likely been their pale ale. Caramel in color, it pours a brilliant clear with a light white head. Citrus aromas pour out of the glass creating an inviting presence. The flavor is crisp, clean, bitter, with a supporting role played by the malt. Very delicious indeed and easy to drink.

Overall - don't worry about it. It's a fantastic beer that can be consumed for any occasion. We will formally review this beer at some point. But for now, just deal with my medicore effort and subpar memory. Have a beer and enjoy the Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment