Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weekly Poll Results - Favorite IPA Style

English - 1
American - 5
Imperial - 3

I'm not entirely sure these can even be called conclusive results!  Isn't there a margin of error associated with polling?  I suppose I should have put a fourth option as "I can't stand IPAs!".  In any case, our scientific poll suggests that you hop heads out there prefer American IPAs over its English and Imperial siblings.  I can honestly say that I have no preference between the three.  However, when I drink one, I expect it to be aromatic a full of tasty hop characteristics.

I'm leaving this weeks poll open a few days longer than normal to hopefully some more votes in before it closes.  The question - Is bigger always better???  Vote in the upper right-hand corner and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment