Monday, December 12, 2011

Poll Results

Our brewery rapture results are in!

Stone - 10
Avery - 4
Brooklyn - 2
Surly - 16
Bells - 13

The winner, by a margin of 3 is Surly!  Which is really no surprise since it's the only brewery located in Minnesota, and we are a Minnesota-based blog.  If I had to choose, it would have been Avery.  They have a huge line-up of great beer that is consistently tasty and well made.  From hop bombs to bold stouts to light brown ales and Oktoberfest's, I think Avery is top notch.  I would certainly be disappointed if the other four vanished from this earth, no doubt.  But I think I'd be most upset about Avery.

Thanks for all who voted!  It's going to be a busy week for Duns and I.  Duns is out of the state and I'm busy with activities outside of work each day this week.  There may be a day or two missed between now and the weekend.  But we promise to be back to a full schedule next week!

Until then, follow us on Untappt and let us know what you are drinking!

Cheers!

I want this picture in my house!
Courtesy of  bobdob.com/originals

No comments:

Post a Comment