Friday, December 16, 2011

Celtic Woman Concert

The FFDP concert was a great success as judged by the number of bruises and contusions I incurred as a result of the mosh pit. This place was insane and the bands were hard core. I'd definitely go see these guys again.

Tonight I'm going to a show that is slightly less violent. Celtic Women is a show about Irish music and culture. Tonight its all about Christmas. And with the Irish culture infused into the evening, I'm drinking beer at an Irish bar to round out the experience.

For those of you seeking beer reviews, worry not! We will return with reviews on Monday. Duns and I will be sure to bring you some of our thoughts on a few local and national winter-themed tasty treats throughout this holiday season.

Cheers! And enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, their name is actually "Celtic Woman" not "Celtic Women." Very cool that you were able to attend their show on friday. Wasn't it great? - I was one of the peopel in the first row doing standing ovations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment (and correction) Sarah! Yes, the concert was great. Very festive and fun to watch. It was the second time my wife and I went to see them. She loves their music! We were sitting in the first level balcony on the left side. Definitely saw you and some others dancing in the front row :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Just want to lead people to the right place for if they are interested in learning more about them!

    That is very cool. Glad you guys enjoyed it! Oh Very nice, those looked like fairly nice seats! I cold not imagine having a third Tier balcony seat. Too far away and very high up. We were definitely into it! My group as the youngest people in the first row. We wanted to show others how to have a good time. The ladies feed off audiences energy.

    I have been a fan of CW since 2006. This was actually my 10th show I have been to. one show in 2008, two in 2009, one in 2010, and six just this year. I can actually be found in their new PBS dvd, Believe.

    To me, there is no voices or music like theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. celtic woman tickets is not only a stunning ventriloquist; he's got a very rough mind,lady antebellum tickets and it make his hilarity relevant and excellent.

      Delete